Trisakti University Faculty of Industrial Technology together with the Energy Technology Research Center for Environment Faculty of Engineering Chiang Mai University held an international workshop.
Time: 23 and February 24, 2017 (09:00 to 16:30) *
Place: Hery Hartanto, Lt 8 Faculty of Industrial Technology Campus A Trisakti University, Jakarta.
Fees and Registration: Rp 300,000 / participants (transfer to Bank Mandiri No. 11,770,006,246,052 a / n FTI USAKTI).
Registration via email to email@example.com (Dr. Daisman Aji, HP: 08,875,601,247).
material content :
- Introduction to Renewable Energy
- Renewable Energy Prospects in South Asia and Indonesia
- Renewable Energy Safety Community on Biogass
- Solar Mounting: Basic Design Calculation to Meet Safety Requirement
- Biogas and Biomass Applications
- Project Case Study – Biogas and Biomas
- Prof. Chalilullah Rangkuti (Universitas Trisakti)
- Dr. Chathawan Chaichana (Chiang Mai University, Thailand)
- Mr. Sakda Sittikruerar (Expert on Renewable Energy Safety, Thailand)
- Mr. Turinto Murjono (PT. Preformed Line Products Indonesia)
- Mr. M. Sijabat (Director of PT. Toba Hijau Sinergi)
- Mr. Sonson Garsoni (www.kencanaonline.com)
* The same program took place on 23 and 24 February, the participant can simply select one day.
Enthusiast site survey on February 25 for an additional fee may be registered separately at the time attending the event.